Trail Closure Notice
The Baden Powell Trail at Millstream Road will be temporarily closed to facilitate wildfire fuel management as part of the Community Wildfire Protection Plan. Learn more about this project at the link below.
During the project, there will be minor traffic delays and construction activity near the junction of Millstream Road and Brothers Creek Trailhead. For your safety, please follow posted trail closures and directions from traffic control personnel.
For information about the project, expected timelines, and to sign up for updates, visit:
West Vancouver Wildfire Fuel Management
Parks are shared community spaces. Please be considerate of others.
Please remember to be community-minded while enjoying our parks.
- Keep your dog on a leash where indicated.
- Please take your waste home and keep the park clean.
- Fires and wood-burning ovens are not permitted at beaches or parks.
- Alcohol consumption is now allowed in certain areas. See locations.
- Please follow parking regulations and guidance from traffic control personnel.
To report a bylaw infraction, call: 604-925-7152