Arts & Culture Advisory Committee
Date: Thursday, April 6
Time: 3 p.m.
Location: Electronic meeting via Webex
Number: 2773 563 9420
If you are interested in participating in this committee meeting, review instructions for public participation in committee meetings.
The purpose of the Arts & Culture Advisory Committee (ACAC) is to advise Council on the implementation of the West Vancouver Arts & Culture Strategy (2018–2023) and provide general oversight on arts and culture in the District of West Vancouver, taking into consideration the programming, physical administrative/governance, capital and operating funding, and ongoing operational aspects.
- provide guidance to staff and Council on areas of general oversight on arts and culture in West Vancouver
- advise and assist staff with prioritizing arts and culture strategies and incorporating them into annual divisional work plans
- work in conjunction with staff to oversee subcommittees formed to focus on specific strategies and review findings and recommendations
- provide input on the implementation of the West Vancouver Arts & Culture Strategy (2018–2023)
- review and comment on matters pertaining to the ACAC’s purpose as referred by staff or Council
Joanna Baxter, Patricia Bowles (Acting Chair), Bruce Milley, Kim Rosin, Scott Swan (Chair), Sharon Tsangarakis, Erik Vaartnou, and Claire Wang.
Doti Niedermayer, Senior Manager, Cultural Services
Documents and resources
Volunteer to serve on a board or committee. Submit an application form today: