Request Service

Please note that this is a general form for NON-emergencies that is only monitored during business hours, Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., not including statutory holidays. If this is a public works emergency or potential emergency, please call our 24-hour emergency dispatch at: 

Waste collection

If this is a residential garbage, yard trimmings, or green can request, please contact staff directly at:

To report a missed collection, please call 604-925-7176.

If this is a recycling request, please contact Waste Control Services (the contractor responsible for recycling in West Vancouver) directly at:

Bylaw enforcement

Please fill out the form below or contact the Bylaw Department directly at:




What type of issue is your request about?

For street lights attached to BC Hydro poles, typically wooden poles, submit a repair request to BC Hydro.

Use this form to contact the District for street lights attached to metal poles or other requests. Please include the nearest street address.

More information on requesting a street light repair

Please upload a photo of the issue if available
One file only.
5 MB limit.
Allowed types: gif, jpg, jpeg, png.
Please enter a description of the issue.
Please enter the address or describe the location of the issue.


Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act Notice

Personal information contained on this form is collected under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act section 26(c) and will be used only for the purpose of responding to your request for information or service.

If you have any questions about the collection and use of this information please contact the Privacy Officer at 604-921-3497, District of West Vancouver, 750 17th Street, West Vancouver, BC V7V 3T3.