Curious about a career as a firefighter? Find out more from a team of female firefighters at Camp Ignite on August 9. The deadline to apply is... Details
The District of West Vancouver has developed an operating model to gradually restart services that were closed as a result of the pandemic. The first, and most important deciding factor when considering restarting any service is the safety of residents, businesses and staff. We will continue to keep the community informed of service level adjustments. To receive information by email, subscribe to e-west.
- Municipal Hall is closed until further notice. District staff continue providing the same essential services by phone and email. Contact us.
- COVID Park Ranger Program winds up, regular Park Ranger program begins.
- Fields are now open for organized play with permits.
- Memorial Library opens for borrowing on July 7.
- Modified outdoor summer programs and camps start Monday, July 6. Details
Launched in Phase One, the COVID Park Ranger program redeployed District staff to parks and trails to raise awareness and help visitors maintain 6 feet of distance.Details
Although this year is different, we can still celebrate Canada Day with each other safely from our homes, backyards, driveways, and balconies.Details
The District of West Vancouver is implementing a temporary pilot project to provide additional space for walking, cycling and rolling during the COVID-19 pandemic. The slow street pilot is located on Bellevue Avenue between 18th Street and 25th StreetDetails
Some inaccurate statements regarding this proposal have been circulating in the community. Details
The District of West Vancouver is becoming a FireSmart Community and we’re looking for leaders who are dedicated to protecting their neighbourhood from wildfire.Details
The public hearing regarding the Gateway Residences at Park Royal, previously scheduled for June 23, 2020, has been rescheduled to July 16, 2020.