March 2023 to January 2024
- Expect temporary parking restrictions on Eyremount Drive between Cross Creek Road and Southborough Drive starting Monday, February 27 for approximately ten months.
- Expect temporary parking restrictions, occasional road closures and detours on 14th Street between Esquimalt Avenue and Mathers Avenue, and on Mathers Avenue between 14th Street and 15th Street starting Friday, March 10 for approximately ten months as required.
- Staging areas for construction materials will be located on two traffic islands, located at Cross Creek Road and Eyremount Drive and at Southborough Drive and Eyremount Drive.
- The project is anticipated to be completed in January 2024 and will take place in several stages. Hours of construction will be Monday to Friday, between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., and Saturdays, between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Construction signage and traffic control personnel will be on-site to facilitate traffic flow.
- Updates and traffic impacts will be provided here as the project moves through phases.