The District of West Vancouver has developed an operating model to gradually restart services that were closed as a result of the pandemic. The first, and most important deciding factor when considering restarting any service is the safety of residents, businesses and staff. We will continue to keep the community informed of service level adjustments. To receive information by email, subscribe to e-west.
- Municipal Hall is closed to the public until further notice. Staff continue providing services by phone and email.
- A variety of modified summer programs, pre-registered fitness centre timeslots and more are available for registration. Drop-ins are not permitted.
- West Vancouver Memorial Library is now open for borrowing with reduced hours.
- West Vancouver Art Museum is now open with reduced hours.
- Community recreation facilities to re-open on a pilot basis in September. ..Read More
The federal and provincial governments are investing in restoring the 107-year-old Ferry Building, a cherished landmark that now operates as a public art gallery near the waterfront in Ambleside.Read More
Your comments will inform the working group's recommendations, expected to be formally presented to Council in fall of 2020.Read More
Upcoming Meetings & Events
Aug 19, 2020 - 4:00 pmMunicipal Hall, Main Floor Conference Room North, 750 17th Street
Subscribe to e-west
Check here to review upcoming public hearings, public meetings and statutory notices.
There are no current notices.