This scenic family-friendly 18-hole pitch-and-putt boasts waterfront views and is conveniently located in Ambleside Park, in the heart of Ambleside.
- Ambleside Par 3 is closed for the season and will reopen in March 2024.
- club rentals (rentals are available until two hours prior to close)
- host small group tournaments
- great family rate
- open March to October
- waterfront views!
Regulations at Ambleside Par 3
- Club sharing is not permitted. Club rentals are available. Rentals stop two hours prior to the golf shop closing.
- Payment is accepted by credit and debit card only.
- Maximum of four golfers per group. No fivesomes or walk-ons allowed. If you are not golfing but are counted as part of the foursome, you must pay a green-fee.
- No alcohol, smoking, or vaping.
All it takes is 13 or more people to book Ambleside Par 3 for your next golf tournament.
Refreshments such as water, soft drinks, Gatorade, and ice cream are available to purchase.
Contact us for details: Email