Lawn Watering Regulations
Stage 1 Residential Regulations
Stage 1 seasonal watering regulations are in effect May 1 to October 15. Watering is allowed during certain times:
- Even addresses: Wednesdays and Saturdays, 4–9 a.m.
- Odd addresses: Thursdays and Sundays, 4–9 a.m.
Trees, shrubs and flowers
- Sprinklers:: 4–9 a.m., anytime
- Hand watering, soaker hose or drip irrigation: anytime
Non-residential lawn watering regulations
Stage 1 non-residential watering is allowed during certain times:
- Even addresses: Mondays between 1–6 a.m. and Fridays between 4–9 a.m.
- Odd addresses: Tuesdays, 1 a.m.–6 a.m. and Fridays 4 a.m.–9 a.m.
- Watering trees, shrubs and flowers is permitted any day from 1–9 a.m. if using a sprinkler, or any time if hand-watering or using drip irrigation.
View the below image for information on the stages of residential water regulation.
Learn more about lawn & garden care and how to save water!