Agendas & Minutes
Council welcomes community input and participation and encourages the public to attend Council meetings. Meeting agendas are posted here approximately 10 days in advance of the meeting. Staff reports are linked to the agenda document. Note to Chrome users: If the report links do not open, right-click and select "Open in new tab".
Special Council meeting held in the Municipal Hall Council Chamber.
- We strongly encourage the community to stay home to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Please watch the Council meeting online at westvancouver.ca/council-videos.
- If you wish to present to Council, please consider submitting your comments to [email protected] instead of attending in person.
- To learn how to participate by telephone, please visit westvancouver.ca/council-procedure.
- Proposed: OCP Amendment Bylaw 5064; Zoning Amendment Bylaw 5065; Housing Agreement Authorization Bylaw 5066; and Development Permit 19-047 (707 & 723 Main Street - Gateway Residences): Bylaws adopted and development permit approved.
- E-Comm Board of Directors Appointment for 2020/2021: Approved.
Scheduled twice per month on Mondays in the Council Chamber at Municipal Hall to consider a variety of municipal business matters such as bylaws, development applications, budgets and tax rates.
To deal with emerging issues and are held other than scheduled regular Council meetings.
Held pursuant to the Local Government Act and provide an opportunity for persons who believe that their interest in property may be affected by a proposed zoning bylaw or amendment, or a proposed official community plan bylaw or amendment, to address Council on the subject bylaw.