Temporary Use Permits

A Temporary Use Permit (TUP) may be applied for when a temporary land use or building is proposed that does not conform to the Zoning Bylaw. A TUP may be issued for a period of up to three years, with the opportunity to renew the permit once for up to an additional three years.

Please refer to the applicant guide below for more information.

Applicant Guide - Temporary Use Permits