7 a.m.–7 p.m. daily.
Book a Tee-Time
Tee-times must be pre-booked. Walk-ins are not permitted.
- To book in advance
Please use the online reservation system.
- Same-day bookings
Same-day booking will continue to be accepted by phone.
Call the Gleneagles Pro Shop at 604-921-7353.
The last time for rental clubs is 2.5 hours prior to closing time. Identification or credit card must be held.
Tee-Time Regulations at Gleneagles
Before you start:
- Each golfer must have their own equipment. Club sharing is not permitted. Club rentals and pull-cart rentals are available.
- Arrive 10 to 15 minutes before your tee-time booking.
- Tee-time intervals are spaced 9 and 10 minutes apart.
- Payment is accepted by credit and debit card only.
- Maximum of four golfers per group. No fivesomes or walk-ons allowed.
- Slow play will be monitored and addressed. Fifteen minutes or less per hole is your allotted time.
- No alcohol, smoking, or vaping.
Cancellations of your reservation can be made online up to 12 hours prior to your tee-time.
If making a cancellation on the same day, cancellations can be made up to two hours prior to your tee-time by calling the Golf Shop 604-921-7353.
Your account will be locked after two no-shows. Please call the Golf Shop to speak to the operations manager regarding your account activity at 604-921-7353.
If you book a group and arrive at the shop with fewer than what was booked without cancelling, you will be charged a $15 penalty fee for each guest that is not in attendance.
- Poor weather cancellations
In the case of over 40% chance of poor weather, tee-time cancellations have no penalty.
- Proper dress must be observed at all times. Men's shirts must have sleeves and ladies' must have either sleeves or collar.
Clubhouse at Gleneagles
- The Great Hall and dance floor: 3980 sq. ft.
- Lobby areas: 1306 sq. ft.
- Washrooms: accessible from indoors and outdoors
Learn more about the many spaces inside the Clubhouse at Gleneagles
Weddings and banquets
Share your special day or event with us.
Enjoy sweeping views through the sixth fairway to the ocean at Larson Bay from the clubhouse.
The Orchard Restaurant at Gleneagles
The Orchard is the restaurant located at Gleneagles Golf Course & Clubhouse. The restaurant opened in August 2021 with breakfast and lunch service.
- Browse the Orchard's Facebook or Instagram pages for the latest information.