GLENEAGLES GOLF COURSE & CLUBHOUSE
Gleneagles Golf Course is open
Gleneagles Golf Course is open with revised operating protocols as advised by the health authorities.
Tee-times must be pre-booked. Walk-ins are not permitted.
Please remember to maintain physical distancing by keeping at least two metres (six feet) between you and others. If you are sick, please protect others by staying home until you are well.
New reservation system is coming to Gleneagles Golf Course
Gleneagles Golf Course is launching a new and improved online reservation system on June 21. The new reservation system, hosted by Club Prophet, is a popular and user-friendly reservation system that has been making it easier for golfers to book their next tee-times at golf courses around the globe.
Starting on June 21, golfers will no longer have access to their previous accounts and will be required to set up a new account to create a booking. All previous accounts, including any stored information, will be completely removed on June 21.
Once registered, you can log in to your new account to browse available tee-times. Reservations can be made up to seven days in advance.
Please note the change to the advance booking window. The advance booking window will change from up to 30 days to seven days in advance. This shorter timeframe for advanced bookings means that there will be fewer no-shows and more opportunities to golf.
This is an exciting improvement and your patience is appreciated during the transition to the new reservation system.
Why can’t I see any available tee-times after June 21?
The new reservation system comes into effect on June 21, at which point you will no longer be able to use the previous reservation system for bookings. Once you register for the new reservation system, you can book up to seven days in advance.
What happens to my existing account?
Your account, which includes all information stored on the previous reservation system, will be completely removed and erased You will need to create a new account in the new reservation system.
Will my golf history be moved to my new account?
No, your history of rounds played in the past will be removed. The new reservation system will start tracking when you play your first round and provides more detailed tracking history than the previous reservation system.
Can I book over the phone?
Same-day bookings will continue to be accepted by phone. Call the Gleneagles Pro Shop at 604-921-7353.
To book in advance, please use the online reservation system.
Why are you no longer using the previous reservation system?
The previous reservation system is outdated and the technology is obsolete. It does not offer the same user-friendly benefits that the updated reservation system provides. The new reservation system is much improved and is used widely by other golf courses.
Explore the course
We are currently working on creating the 2021 course guide with Fairway Media/Bench Craft Company. The 2021 Course Guide will be posted here and available as a Gleneagles Golf Course in the spring.
- putting greens open - limit of four people on green
- pro shop open
- club rentals not available
- pull-cart rentals available
- lessons available
Updated: May 31, 2021
Before you start:
- Bring your own equipment. Club rentals are not available. Pull-cart rentals are available and will be sanitized.
- Arrive no earlier than 10 to 15 minutes before your tee-time booking.
- Tee-time intervals are no spaces nine and 10 minutes apart.
- TAKE OFF: benches are closed.
- Payment accepted by credit and debit card only.
- Stand in the designated area while waiting for your time to be called.
- Bring your own snacks, refreshments and hand sanitizer.
While golfing, please note:
- Tee time spacing has been extended to every 12 minutes.
- Watch for markings at the tees to help you maintain your distance.
- Pull carts are sanitized by staff after each use.
- Ball washers and bunker rakes have been removed.
- Do not share equipment.
- Do not touch flags on the greens. Balls will be prevented from going into the cup.
- All benches are closed. Please do not sit on them.
- For the safety of yourself and others, please leave immediately after finishing your round of golf.
- If you pack it in, pack it out. Take everything home with you, including garbage.
Proper dress must be observed at all times. Men's shirts must have sleeves and ladies' must have either sleeves or collar.
Gleneagles Women's Division Golf Club
The Gleneagles Women's Division Golf Club is a group of women who play 9 or 18 holes first thing on Tuesday mornings from April 1–October 31 at Gleneagles Golf Course. Learn more by visiting:
Gleneagles Men's Golf Club
The Gleneagle's Men's Golf Club is a group of men who play 9 or 18 holes first thing in the morning on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from April 1–October 31 at Gleneagles Golf Course. Learn more by visiting:
Gleneagles Golf Course
6190 Marine Drive
West Vancouver BC V7W 2S3
Open daily from 7 a.m.–7 p.m.
Walk-ins not permitted. Tee-times must be pre-booked.
Adapted regulations in effect during the COVID-19. Learn more.
Weddings & Venue Rentals