The District of West Vancouver is proud to announce the launch of a new and improved website at westvancouver.ca.
The new website design is a significant improvement over the previous websites. The main District website is now combined with the recreation website—so that users can find what they need all in one place.
With a focus on delivering important information to website visitors quickly and easily, the new website offers a user-friendly experience and several new and exciting features.
Here are the highlights:
- Streamlined Activity Search Tool for recreation activities, making it easier to find and register for programs
- New intuitive menu headings for easier navigation, with a mobile-friendly design
- Centralized landing page to learn about and request municipal services
- An improved Council calendar layout
- Enhanced accessibility features consistent with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA standards
- and more!
Submit website feedback
Please bear with us over the coming weeks as District staff are working out the kinks of the new website.
We encourage you to explore the website and submit any issues, comments, or suggestions using the online form at the link below. District staff are continuously making improvements to the new website and appreciate your feedback.