Regular Council Meeting
The Provincial Health Officer prohibits members of the public from attending in person to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
To watch online please visit westvancouver.ca/council-videos. Only use this option if you do not wish to participate electronically.
To participate by phone or Webex, phone Legislative Services at 604-925-7004 between 8 a.m. and the adjournment of the meeting on the scheduled meeting date to register to speak.
Before the meeting starts, learn how to participate at westvancouver.ca/virtual-meetings.
Number: 187 596 8991
If you wish to present to Council, please consider submitting your comments to [email protected].
- Arts Facilities Planning –1400 Block of Marine Drive (North): Information report.
- Proposed Local Area Service Lane Paving Construction Bylaw No. 5108, 2021 (1110-1160 Palmerston Avenue and 1105-1165 (Ottaburn Road): Consideration of three readings.
- Proposed Road Closure and Removal of Highway Dedication Bylaw No. 5107, 2021 (Shamrock Place and 25th Street): Consideration of first reading.
- Councillor’s Motion regarding the Opioid Crisis: Consideration.
- Mayor’s Motion regarding Aftermarket Exhaust Systems (for submission to the Union of British Columbia Municipalities 2021 Annual General Meeting): Consideration.
- Proposed Parkland Development Cost Charge Reserve Fund Expenditure Bylaw No. 5113, 2021: Consideration of adoption.
- Union of British Columbia Municipalities 2021 Strengthening Communities’ Services Program – North Shore Application: Consideration.