Regular Council Meeting
Regular Council meeting held in the Municipal Hall Raven Room.
To watch online please visit westvancouver.ca/council-videos. Only use this option if you do not wish to participate electronically.
To participate by phone or Webex, phone Legislative Services at 604-925-7004 between 8 a.m. and the adjournment of the meeting on the scheduled meeting date to register to speak.
Before the meeting starts, learn how to participate at westvancouver.ca/virtual-meetings.
Number: 146 275 9033
If you wish to present to Council, please consider submitting your comments to [email protected].
- Student Video Contest Winner Recognition: Information presentation.
- Community Awards 2021: Information presentation.
- North Shore E-Bike Share Pilot Framework: Consideration of policy approval and of three readings for the proposed bylaw.
- Foreshore Development Permit Area: Consideration bylaw readings and public hearing date setting.
- Proposed Zoning Amendment to Allow Subdivision of 6779 Dufferin Avenue: Consideration of first reading and public hearing date setting.
- Proposed Fees and Charges Bylaw 5025, 2019, Amendment Bylaw 5119, 2021 (Non-Medical Cannabis Retail): Consideration of adoption.
- Union of British Columbia Municipalities’ 2021 Community Resiliency Investment Program - 2021 FireSmart Economic Recovery Fund Grant Application: Consideration.
- Proposed Development Variance Permit for 8440 Citrus Wynd: To set date for consideration.
- Notice of Motion regarding Cigarette Butt Disposal Bins/Outdoor Ashtrays: Notice of the proposed motion to be given.