You can still host a graveside ceremony under the current public health orders. Our staff will work with your funeral home to set out guidelines so that you can safely host a small (maximum 50 people) graveside service.
Our office is closed but our phone lines are open.
Capilano View Cemetery arrangements are now done over the phone. You may see us in the office, but due to COVID-19, we are not scheduling in-person appointments.
For general information or to arrange an interment, call 604-925-7007, between 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday to Friday.
Please have the following information available to help us arrange an interment:
- your name, address, and phone number
- your relationship to the deceased person
- the full legal name of the deceased person
- the last address of the deceased person
- date and place of birth of the deceased person
- date and place of death of the deceased person
- the name of the funeral home you have chosen
- date and time you would like for the service
Interment services are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Having more than one date option will help with finding a time to suit your preferences.
Visiting the Cemetery
- Please visit in small family groups and keep at least 2 meters away from others at all times.
No gatherings of more than 50 people
Thank you for doing your part.
Capilano View offers a variety of interment options including full casket burial, burial of cremated remains and above-ground columbaria niches.
Since 1926, the Capilano View Cemetery has offered the residents of West Vancouver a tranquil place of beauty and history to remember and reflect.
A seating area including an ornamental water basin and table for preparing flowers and holding small gatherings is now open for use on the north-west corner of the Birch Area of the cemetery. We hope you will enjoy the view!