Updated: June 17, 2021
Graveside gatherings are limited to a maximum of 50 people, including the officiant.
This is an order from the Provincial Health Officer and you and your funeral provider must comply with the limit of 50 attendees, with no exceptions.
For more information about the order, please visit www.gov.bc.ca/COVID19.
- Please contact Capilano View Cemetery at 604-925-7007 to arrange a burial between 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- All arrangements should be made by appointment over the phone. It is currently not possible to make arrangements in the office due to COVID-19.
Please have the following information available to help us arrange an interment:
- your name, address, and phone number
- your relationship to the deceased person
- the full legal name of the deceased person
- the last address of the deceased person
- date and place of birth of the deceased person
- date and place of death of the deceased person
- the name of the funeral home you have chosen
- date and time you would like for the service
Interment services are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Having more than one date option will help with finding a time to suit your preferences.
Thank you for doing your part
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- Keep two metres apart at all times.
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently.
If you have any questions, please contact Capilano View Cemetery at 604-925-7007.
About Capilano View Cemetery
Capilano View offers a variety of interment options including full casket burial, burial of cremated remains and above-ground columbaria niches.
Since 1926, the Capilano View Cemetery has offered the residents of West Vancouver a tranquil place of beauty and history to remember and reflect.
A seating area including an ornamental water basin and table for preparing flowers and holding small gatherings is now open for use on the north-west corner of the Birch Area of the cemetery. We hope you will enjoy the view!