Key Performance Indicators Task Group Report
The Key Performance Indicators Task Group was created as an advisory related specifically to developing, in conjunction with District staff, a comprehensive list of key performance indicators. The task group reviewed:
- Divisional Core Service Reviews (Parks and Community Services, Engineering and Transportation, Fire and Rescue, and the Memorial Library)
- 2011 KPI Guidelines Report
- Reports and findings prepared by the Value for Services Working Group
- Reports and findings prepared by the Fiscal Sustainability Task Force
- All relevant background documents and similar documents and practices in other jurisdictions, including relevant legislation and bylaws
The Finance Committee reported the recommendations to council on November 23, 2016.