Hockey, figure skating, pleasure skating all happen here at the Ice Arena. A great venue for hosting skating parties in the fall and winter, the Playzone offers plenty of fun during the spring and summer months too. Electric zambonis and a heat-recovery system from the ice-making process reduce energy consumption and green-house gas emissions.
Programs & Activities
Schedules are not updated on weekends or outside of office hours (8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.). For updates/cancellations during those times, call us or check these social media channels:
- West Vancouver Community Centre and Aquatic Centre
- Ice Arena
- Glenegles Community Centre
- Seniors' Activity Centre
Community Centre and Aquatic Centre
- Slip and Slide Due to present water restrictions, we will ONLY have the dry bouncy castle available during the ‘Slip & Slide’.
- Adult Sport Drop-In
- Group Fitness
- Public Swim Schedule
- NEW! Diving & Lane Swim Schedule
- Aquatic Fitness
- Facility & Weight Room Hours
- Gymnastics Drop-In CANCELLED: youth gymnastics drop-in on Friday, July 31 (all grades). CLOSED: July 26 and August 1 - 3.
- Open Gym
*Ice is out and will be back at the end of August.
- Ride & Slide Playzone (July 1 - August 7)
Gleneagles Community Centre
Seniors' Activity Centre