Hockey, figure skating, pleasure skating all happen here at the Ice Arena. A great venue for hosting skating parties in the fall and winter, the Playzone offers plenty of fun during the spring and summer months too. Electric zambonis and a heat-recovery system from the ice-making process reduce energy consumption and green-house gas emissions.
Programs & Activities
Schedules are not updated on weekends or outside of office hours (8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.). For updates/cancellations during those times, call us or check these social media channels:
Aquatic Centre Partial Closure: Sept. 2 - 21
The Leisure Pool, hot tubs, Sauna and Steam Room will be closed from Tue, Sept. 2 to Sun, Sept. 21. The facility will re-open on Mon, Sept. 22.
NEW! The main pool will remain open during the closure.
Looking for a day camp this September? We've got them, and will continue offering them as long as they are required. Please check back for updates.
Special Day Camps* - West Vancouver Community Centre
Special Day Camps* - Gleneagles Community Centre
Special Day Camps* - West Vancouver Museum
*Programs will be cancelled once school goes back and refunds will be issued.
Community Centre and Aquatic Centre
- Adult Sport Drop In
- Group Fitness
Public Swim Schedule (Sept. 15 - 21) NO PUBLIC SWIM Thu, Sept. 18 from 4 - 7 p.m.
- Aquatic Centre Service Improvements: the Leisure Pool, hot tubs, Sauna and Steam Room will be closed from Tue, Sept. 2 to Sun, Sept. 21. The facility will re-open on Mon, Sept. 22. NEW! The main pool will remain open during the closure.
- Public Swim Schedule (Sept. 22 - Dec. 21)
- Aqua Fitness (Sept. 15 - 21)
- Aqua Fitness (Sept. 22 - Dec. 21)
- Facility & Weight Room Hours
- Gymnastics Drop In (Sept. 6 - Dec. 19)
- Open Gym
Gleneagles Community Centre
Seniors' Activity Centre