1400 Block Chartwell Drive Water Main Replacement
The District will conduct water main upgrades and road improvements for a section of the 1400 block of Chartwell Drive because the existing water main has reached the end of its useful life and needs to be replaced.
This is a coordinated utility and roads project, which means that utility work will take place first, followed by road improvements.
The work will include:
- water main upgrades
- road reconstruction
- pedestrian safety improvements
- concrete curb and landscaping repairs
Work will begin in March and take approximately four and one-half months.
There will be alternating one-way traffic around the construction area. Traffic control persons will be on-site during construction hours to facilitate local traffic and any emergency vehicles.
- Construction will take place 7 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday to Friday or as required to complete work on schedule.
- Please avoid unnecessary access to the construction zone, and keep children and pets safely away.
- Please place household garbage and recycling out before 7:30 a.m. on collection day.
Thanks for your patience while this important work is completed.
From the intersection of Chippendale Road to 1436 Chartwell Drive.
Click the map to enlarge.