Get there by bus!
Taking the bus can be intimidating if you’re not used to it, but it shouldn’t be. We hope this will equip you with some practical information about:
- getting on and off the bus
- accessibility for walkers and wheelchairs
- how to pay: Compass Card and more
- schedules, bus routes and maps
- bus etiquette
- where to ask questions and access additional transit info
You are encouraged to use TransLink's trip planner and visit their website for the most up-to-date service changes and alerts.