Here for you during COVID-19
The Youth Services team is here to support youth during this challenging time. We are working hard to support needs that arise and help connect youth to appropriate resources where available.
The best way to stay up-to-date on the online programming and support services we offer is to connect with us on Facebook or Instagram.
- New online programs include:
- Saturday online games groups
- Whatever weekly online meetings
- Youth Mind Club
- Garden project boxes an initiative to help youth grow their own gardens from home this summer; the project is funded by Enhance West Van
- New opportunities starting soon will include online fitness classes, funded by Enhance West Van
Youth Week is an international celebration of youth held annually during the first week of May (May 1–7). It is a week of fun, interaction and celebration intended to build a strong connection between young people and their communities and to profile the accomplishments and diversity of youth.
Click the link below to learn more about the fun and free events and activities planned for Youth Week 2021 in West Vancouver!