Seniors' Activity Centre
What's open? What's closed?
Take-out and delivery food service
- Food service at the Seniors' Activity Centre is important for our members and we will continue to offer meals on a take-out basis between the hours of 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., seven days a week. This will be offered from the main front desk at the Seniors’ Activity Centre. Fridges and freezers have been moved to the front of the building to accommodate this.
- For food delivery call 604-925-7280 to place your order. Please refer to the special take-out menu before you place your order:
- Modified Shuttle Bus service is resuming on July 15.
SACS on 21st (Seniors' Activity Centre Shop)
- Your favourite little shop inside the Seniors' Activity Centre is open Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Physical distancing as well as cleaning and safety protocols are in place.
- Donations can be dropped off on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Seniors’ Help Line
- Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m.– 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Pre-registered rehabilitation and prehabilitation programs
- Pre-registration is required for access to all programs and facilities. Drop-ins are not permitted. Learn more.
West Vancouver Memorial Library dedicated service hours for the elderly and most vulnerable
- Wednesdays and Saturdays from 9 to 10 a.m. Learn more.
All other spaces remain closed
Learn more about the District's response to COVID-19: