Seniors' Activity Centre
The District requests that all staff and visitors wear masks in all common areas including hallways, atrium, and restrooms. If you are able to wear a mask while participating in your program, that would be appreciated. In all cases, a minimum of 2 metres physical distancing is required.
What's open? What's closed?
Take-out food service
- Offered from 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., seven days a week.
- When arriving to purchase take-out food, enter via the southeast entrance. An indoor waiting space with chairs is available inside.
- There is no sit-down Café service available at this time.
Food delivery service
- For food delivery call 604-925-7280 to place your order. Please refer to the special take-out menu before you place your order:
The take-out menu above is updated daily (except on Saturdays and Sundays) at approximately 9 a.m.
Delivery is not available on Sundays.
- Pre-registration is required for all programs. No drop-ins are permitted.
- The shuttle service is available by donation every Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Starting Tuesday, November 3:
- service will expand to two days per week (Tuesdays and Thursdays, instead of Wednesdays).
- a new stop at Klahanie Court (off of Capilano Road). An updated brochure will be available on Friday, October 30.
Seniors' Activity Centre Shop (SACS on 21st)
- Open Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Physical distancing as well as cleaning and safety protocols are in place.
- Donations can be dropped off on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Seniors’ Help Line
- Monday to Sunday: 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
Pre-registered rehabilitation and prehabilitation programs
- Pre-registration is required for access to all programs and facilities. Drop-ins are not permitted. Learn more.
West Vancouver Memorial Library dedicated service hours for the elderly and most vulnerable
- Wednesdays and Saturdays from 9 to 10 a.m. Learn more.
Facility Hours & Services
Join the advisory board
We are accepting nominations for Seniors’ Activity Centre Advisory Board members for a three-year term (March 2021 to March 2024).
There are three vacancies to be filled. Applications will be accepted from November 1–20, 2020.
Download the application form below and submit it by email (to [email protected]) or drop off at the Senior's Activity Centre deposit box at the front desk.