Gleneagles Golf Course re-opens May 1
Apr 28, 2020
On March 15, 2020, in response to COVID-19 concerns, the District closed a number of public facilities, including Gleneagles Golf Course. The District will re-open Gleneagles Golf Course on May 1 with revised operating protocols, as advised by the health authorities.
Tee-times must be pre-booked at westvancouver.ca/golf. Walk-ins are not allowed.
Please remember to maintain physical distancing by keeping at least two metres (six feet) between you and others. If you are sick, please protect others by staying home until you are well.
ADAPTED REGULATIONS DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Before you start:
- Bring your own equipment. Club rentals are not available. Pull-cart rentals are available and will be sanitized.
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your scheduled tee time – maintain the pace of play.
- Payment accepted by credit and debit card only.
- Stand in the designated area while waiting for your time to be called.
- Bring your own snacks, refreshments and hand sanitizer.
While golfing, please note:
- Tee time spacing has been extended to every 12 minutes.
- Watch for markings at the tees to help you maintain your distance.
- Pull carts are sanitized by staff after each use.
- Ball washers and bunker rakes have been removed.
- Do not share equipment.
- Do not touch flags on the greens. Balls will be prevented from going into the cup.
- All benches are closed. Please do not sit on them.
- For the safety of yourself and others, please leave immediately after finishing your round of golf.
- If you pack it in, pack it out. Take everything home with you, including garbage.
For more information, and to book a tee-time, visit westvancouver.ca/golf.