Donate For a Good Paws this holiday season!
Nov 27, 2017
West Vancouver Bylaw and Licensing Services has teamed up with the West Vancouver SPCA on a holiday donation drive to help equip the shelter with the food and supplies it needs. Your generous support will help give guests at the SPCA the best possible experience as they await their forever homes.
Here’s the West Vancouver SPCA's holiday wish list:
- Digital camera with a rechargeable battery
- Canned kitten and cat food
- Canned puppy and dog food
- High-value pet training treats
- Pet bully sticks and other chew toys (no nylabones)
- Cat toys: string toys, wand toys (no catnip)
- Cat litter, preferably clay and non-clumping
- Pet and cat puzzles and other smart toys (no kongs)
- Easy-walk harnesses, sensible harnesses, non-extensible leashes
- Cloth martingale collars (all sizes)
- Environmentally friendly laundry soap, dishwasher detergent and paper towels
- Gift cards to pet stores
- Grocery store gift cards, Staples gift cards
- Cash donations
Please drop your donations off to:
West Vancouver Bylaw and Licensing Services
Municipal Hall, 750 17th Street, West Vancouver
West Vancouver SPCA
1020 Marine Drive, West Vancouver
Call 604-925-7152 if you have any questions.
The West Vancouver SPCA is responsible for all pet adoption procedures and responses to animal cruelty in West Vancouver. District bylaw officers handle all animal control situations, including animals at large, dangerous pets and pets left in hot cars. To report an animal control issue, call the Bylaw and Licensing Services Department at 604-925-7152.
Adopting a pet
If you have made the decision to bring a pet into your home, please consider adoption through the WVSPCA.
More information on responsible pet ownership