A public hearing was held at 6 p.m., and the special Council meeting started immediately after the public hearing was closed.
This public hearing is being held to consider an application to:
- allow the construction of an eight-storey apartment building at 657 & 675 Marine Drive
- designate the “Woyat-Bowie” building located at 660 Clyde Avenue as a municipal heritage resource
- provide for commercial and office uses of 660 Clyde Avenue
Council received input from the applicant and the community on the proposed bylaw amendments and closed the public hearing.
SPECIAL COUNCIL MEETING
The proposed bylaw amendments received first reading at the September 13, 2021 Council meeting and Council held a public hearing on October 19, 2021. (see above).
Council gave second and third reading to the following:
- Heritage Designation Bylaw No. 5015, 2021
- Housing Agreement Authorization Bylaw No. 5014, 2021
- Zoning Bylaw No. 4662, 2010, Amendment Bylaw No. 5013, 2021
The next regular Council meeting will take place on November 8, 2021.