Council Meeting Highlights: July 27
A Public Hearing was held at 6 p.m., and the Special Council meeting started immediately after the Public Hearing was closed.
On June 28, Council gave the first reading to two amendment bylaws for the Official Community Plan Bylaw and the Zoning Bylaw. The proposed amendments respond to the recommendations of the Neighbourhood Character Working Group. Council received input on the proposed bylaw amendments and closed the public hearing.
Special Council Meeting
The proposed bylaw amendments received first reading at the June 28, 2021 Council meeting and Council held a public hearing on July 27, 2021. (see above).
Council gave second and third reading and then adopted the following:
- Official Community Plan Bylaw No. 4985, 2018, Amendment Bylaw No. 5135, 2021
- Zoning Bylaw No. 4662, 2010, Amendment Bylaw No. 5122, 2021
Council gave the following proposed bylaws first, second, and third reading on June 28 and adopted them at this meeting (no public hearing was required):
- Boulevard Bylaw No. 4886, 2016 Amendment Bylaw No. 5131, 2021
- Soil Removal, Deposit, Blasting and Rock Breaking Bylaw No. 5130, 2021
- Business Licence Bylaw No. 4455, 2005 Amendment Bylaw No. 5137, 2021
- Bylaw Notice Enforcement Bylaw No. 4368, 2004 Amendment Bylaw No. 5138, 2021
- Municipal Ticket Information System Implementation Bylaw No. 4383, 2004 Amendment Bylaw No. 5139, 2021
- Fees and Charges Bylaw No. 5025, 2019 Amendment Bylaw No. 5134, 2021
The next Regular Council meeting will take place on September 13, 2021.