Park Royal North: Development Permit Amendments
Park Royal North has applied to amend their Development Permit that was previously approved by Council on July 21, 2014.
The proposed amendments include:
- Retention of the on-grade vehicle ramp (i.e. not re-routing it over the mall and to the northwest corner);
- Reconfiguration of the rear mall floor area (via demolitions and additions);
- Adding a third loading bay to the east at the rear;
- South facade treatments to respond to interior mall reconfiguration (elimination of mall corridors to create larger, stand-alone commercial units);
- Exterior signage on new storefront spaces; and
- Improved pedestrian linkage between PRN and Park Royal Towers to the west.
Council considered this development permit amendment at its November 30, 2015 meeting and approved the application.
Prior to Council considering the development permit amendment, Park Royal Shopping Centre will be hosting a Development Application Information Meeting on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. The meeting will be held in Unit 760 at Park Royal North.
Council is scheduled to consider the development permit meeting on Monday, November 30, 2015 at 6 p.m. in Council Chamber at Municpal Hall, 750 17th Street.