2480, 2510 and Lots B and C Wentworth Avenue
Update: The Development Permit has expired and the subdivision application has been cancelled.
This application allowed the applicant to:
- subdivide the subject site into 29 lots ranging in area from 930m2 to 1624m2;
- protect the riparian area within 10 metres of top of Marr Creek bank protection of existing trees;
- dedicate approximately 4487m2 of the site below top of bank as park to achieve protection of the Marr Creek riparian area;
- provide two new dedicated cul-de-sac roads with pedestrian sidewalks, landscaping and bioswales;
- provide pedestrian sidewalk and trail connections through the site, north to Chippendale Road and south to Chairlift Place;
- contribute improvements to the intersection of Chairlift Road and Wentworth Avenue to help address additional traffic generated by the proposed subdivision, and;
- landscape each lot including planting of trees and providing green retaining wall systems within the front yard.
This application was approved on July 24, 2017.