Parking Permits: Residential
Permit parking is available for residents in the following areas:
- Mathers Avenue between 15th Street and 19th Street
- Horseshoe Bay: Nelson Avenue, Raleigh Street, Chatham Street, Royal Avenue, Argyle Avenue, Douglas Street, Bruce Street, Bay Street, Keith Road
- 5800 block Eagle Island
- 2200 block Chippendale Road
The parking permit is valid for the calendar year. A renewal notice will be sent to you in December each year.
Apply for a parking permit
Residents in the above areas can obtain a permit by email with the following attachments:
- copy of the vehicle’s insurance papers, indicating the address
- copy of your driver’s licence, indicating address
There is a fee of $26 plus taxes. The fee can either be paid online at westvancouver.ca/payonline or by dropping off a cheque in the drop box at Municipal Hall, 750 17th Street.
Please call 604-925-7152 if you have any questions.