Council welcomes your input! There are three ways to communicate directly with Council by email:
1. Email individual Council members directly:
- Council members personally manage their individual email inboxes and will respond at their discretion;
- Staff do not receive correspondence sent to Councillors individually; and
- Correspondence sent to Councillors individually is not published on the correspondence webpage.
2. Email [email protected]
- Staff manage this email account, and forward your correspondence to Mayor and Council on a weekly basis;
- Staff also forward correspondence received via this email address to the appropriate division director for attention;
- Correspondence received at this address is published each week on the “Correspondence” webpage;
- Staff redact personal information unless the author consents in writing for it to be published (e.g. the authors’ names and personal contact information); and
- Written responses from staff to correspondence authors are included in the “Responses to Correspondence” section of each week’s correspondence list.
3. Email [email protected] and copy the Council members of your choosing
- The Council members of your choice will receive your email immediately; and
- Correspondence items will also be processed by staff in accordance with option 2 (above).