Council Meeting Procedure
Before the Meeting
Find out what's on the agenda:
- agendas are posted on-line by 4:30 p.m. on Thursdays
- call the 24-hour Council Agenda and Special Information Line at 604-925-7005
- view the current agenda posted on the Municipal Hall north and south entrance external bulletin boards
- view the current agenda in the Council Agenda public information binder on the main floor of the Municipal Hall
- view the current agenda at the West Vancouver Memorial Library in the Reference Department
Speaking at a Council Meeting
During the Council meeting, persons may address Council on a scheduled item by entering their name and address on the Speakers’ List.
A Public Questions and Comments period is held at the end of each regular Council meeting. Three minutes are available to each person who wishes to address Council at that time.
Watch live council meetings on-line, or view the clips later