Special Council Meeting (Open Session)
Special Council Meeting
Jun 22, 2020 - 6:00 pm
Municipal Hall Council Chamber
- We strongly encourage the community to stay home to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Please watch the Council meeting online at westvancouver.ca/council-videos.
- Council may call special meetings to deal with emergent business as required.
- If you wish to present to Council, please consider submitting your comments to [email protected] instead of attending in person.
- Delegation - North Shore Artists’ Guild, regarding West Van Sketch Club Still Thrives: Information presentation
- 2019 Annual Report: Approved.
- Interim COVID-19 Public Consultation Strategy for Development Projects: Information report.
- Preliminary Development Proposal for 2190 Bellevue Avenue: Deferred.
- Proposed Amendment to Fees and Charges Bylaw to Remove Fees for Temporary Outdoor Business Areas: Bylaw adopted.
- 2019 Statement of Financial Information: Approved.
- Proposed Development Permit for 4370 Marine Drive: Consideration set for July 20, 2020.
- Proposed Development Variance Permit for 4369 Erwin Drive: Consideration set for July 20, 2020.
- Memorandum: 707 & 723 Main Street (Proposed Official Community Plan Bylaw No. 4985, 2018, Amendment Bylaw No. 5064, 2020): Consideration.
- Proposed Amendment to 2020 Council Meeting Schedule: Approved.
- Notice of Motion regarding Cross-Jurisdictional Action on Homelessness: Notice of the proposed motion given.