Special Council Meeting (Open Session)
Special Council Meeting
Jun 8, 2020 - 6:00 pm
Municipal Hall Council Chamber
- We strongly encourage the community to stay home to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Please watch the Council meeting online at westvancouver.ca/council-videos.
- If you wish to present to Council, please consider submitting your comments to [email protected] instead of attending in person.
- Delegation - Cathy Peters, regarding Child Sex Trafficking in BC and How to Stop It: Information presentation.
- Proposed Official Community Plan Amendment and Rezoning – 2195 Gordon Avenue: Bylaws received first reading; public hearing scheduled for 6 p.m. on July 14, 2020.
- Update on Economic Development Plan Implementation and Local Economic Recovery: Approved; bylaw adopted.
- Proposed Alternative Tax Collection Scheme Bylaw 5078, 2020: Bylaw adopted.
- Preliminary Development Proposal for 2204 Bellevue Avenue and 177 22nd Street: Approved.
- Proposed Road Closure and Removal of Highway Dedication Bylaw 5052, 2020: Bylaw adopted.
- Sustainable Buildings Policy Harmonization: Approved.