Regular Council Meeting
Jun 19, 2017 - 6:00 pm
Regular Council meeting held in the Municipal Hall Council Chamber.
- Presentation - Recognizing Youth Leadership in Sustainability: Withdrawn.
- Delegation - North Shore Community Resources’ Community Housing Action Committee and Landlord BC, regarding Membership of all Landlords in the New Landlord Registry: Information presentation.
- 2016 Annual Report: Consideration of approval.
- 2016 Statement of Financial Information: Consideration of submission of Statement to the Ministry of Community, Sport and Cultural Development.
- Remedial Action Requirement – 872 Sinclair Street: Consideration of remedial action.
- Official Community Plan Review: Progress Report: Consideration of endorsement.
- 733 20th Street - Community Charter, Section 57 Notice on Land Title: Consideration of filing a notice on title.
- Brissenden Park: Consideration of approving Court application.
- North Shore Immigrant Inclusion Partnership 2016-2017 Action Implementation Update: Information report.
- Proposed: Zoning Amendment Bylaw 4928, 2017; and Development Permit 15-026 (Proposed New Duplex at 6478 Bay Street): Consideration of first reading and public hearing date setting.
- Proposed Official Community Plan Amendment Bylaw 4937, 2017 (Marine Drive Local Area Plan and Design Guidelines): Consideration of adoption.
- Proposed Amendment 17-028 to Approved Development Variance Permit 15-016 (3742 Marine Drive): To set date for consideration.
- Proposed Development Permit 16-087 (1327 Marine Drive): To set date for consideration.