Regular Council Meeting
Nov 28, 2016 - 6:00 pm
Regular Council meeting held in the Municipal Hall Council Chamber.
- North Shore Restorative Justice Society, regarding 2015 Annual Report and Program Updates: Information presentation.
- Marine Drive Context Study: Engagement Findings and Response: To set date for consideration.
- Approval to Borrow from the Municipal Finance Authority for the Police Services and Municipal Hall Project, Tranche 2: Consideration of borrowing through the Municipal Finance Authority of British Columbia.
- Proposed Sport and Active Recreation Policy: Consideration of approval.
- Invasive Plants Strategy Update: Information report.
- Proposed Park Dedication Bylaw 4922, 2016 (two lots in Ambleside Park): Consideration of three readings.
- Proposed Fees and Charges Bylaw 4848, 2015, Amendment Bylaw 4926, 2016: Consideration of three readings.
- Proposed: Zoning Amendment Bylaw; Phased Development Agreement Authorization Bylaw; and Housing Agreement Authorization Bylaw (195 21st Street - Hollyburn Gardens Rental Infill): If public hearing has closed Council may consider second and third reading.
- 2016 Third Quarter Financial Report: Information report.
- Proposed Cluster Housing at 2821 Chippendale Road: To set date for consideration.
- Delegation Request: Consideration.