Regular Council Meeting
Regular Council meeting held in the Municipal Hall Raven Room.
To watch online please visit westvancouver.ca/council-videos. Only use this option if you do not wish to participate electronically.
To participate by phone or Webex, phone Legislative Services at 604-925-7004 between 8 a.m. and the adjournment of the meeting on the scheduled meeting date to register to speak.
Before the meeting starts, learn how to participate at westvancouver.ca/virtual-meetings.
Number: 187 352 4510
If you wish to present to Council, please consider submitting your comments to [email protected].
- Reconsideration of Environmental Development Permit Application 20-106 for 4350 Rockridge Road: Consideration.
- Horseshoe Bay Local Area Plan and Design Guidelines: Consideration of first reading and public hearing date setting.
- Proposed Consumption of Liquor in Public Places Bylaw 5118, 2021: Pilot Project in Millennium Park: Consideration of three readings.
- Proposed Community Amenity Contributions Policy and Community Amenity Contributions Reserve: Consideration of three readings and policy approval.
- 2021 Levy for the Ambleside & Dundarave Business Improvement Association (ADBIA): Consideration.
- Proposed: Zoning Bylaw 4662, 2010, Amendment Bylaw 5110, 2021; and Development Procedures Bylaw 4940, 2017, Amendment Bylaw 5109, 2021 (Proposed General Updates and Clarification Amendments): Consideration of adoption.
- Proposed: Election Sign Bylaw 5114, 2021; Sign Bylaw 4499, 2007, Amendment Bylaw 5115, 2021; and Bylaw Notice Enforcement Bylaw 4368, 2004, Amendment Bylaw 5116, 2021 (Election/Referenda Sign Regulation): Consideration of adoption.