To learn more about closures and our response to COVID-19, and for updates on District operations, visit westvancouver.ca/covid.
Regular Council Meeting
Regular Council meeting held in the Municipal Hall Council Chamber.
- We strongly encourage the community to stay home to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Please watch the Council meeting online at westvancouver.ca/council-videos.
- If you wish to present to Council, please consider submitting your comments to [email protected] instead of attending in person.
- The District has implemented physical distancing measures, and the capacity of the Council Chamber is therefore limited.
- Proposed 2020-2024 Five-Year Financial Plan Bylaw 5058, 2020: Deferred to the April 20, 2020 regular Council meeting.
- Proposed 2020 Capital Funding Report: Deferred to the April 20, 2020 regular Council meeting.
- Proposed Development Cost Charge (DCC) Expenditure Bylaws for Highway Facilities Development and Parkland Development: Deferred to the April 20, 2020 regular Council meeting.
- Civic Site Safety Fencing: Approved.
- Inter-Municipal Ride-hailing Business Licence Bylaws (5059, 5060, 5061, 5062, and 5063): Bylaws adopted.
- Proposed: Zoning Bylaw 4662, 2010, Amendment Bylaw 5051, 2020; and Development Permit 19-055 (303 Marine Drive): Bylaw adopted and permit approved.
- Submission of Speculation and Vacancy Tax Resolution to the Lower Mainland Local Government Association: Approved.
- Proposed Amendment to 2020 Council Meeting Schedule: Approved.