To learn more about closures and our response to COVID-19, and for updates on District operations, visit westvancouver.ca/covid.
Financial Information Act Reports
The Financial Information Act regulations require all local governments, to make available to members of the public certain detailed financial schedules in addition to the regular year-end financial statements of the District. This information consists of detailed listings of
- remuneration and expenses for all members of Council
- remuneration and expenses for all employees with salaries in excess of $75,000
- payments aggregating in excess of $25,000 to suppliers of goods and services
- a statement regarding any employee severance agreements in effect for the year
- a statement of long term debt
- a statement of payments of grants or contributions
For more information, please contact Financial Services.