Gleneagles Community Centre Advisory Committee
Date: Wednesday, February 1
Time: 7 p.m.
Location: Electronic meeting via Webex
Number: 2770 341 6878
If you are interested in participating in this committee meeting, review instructions for public participation in committee meetings.
The Gleneagles Community Centre Advisory Committee (GAC) supports and guides Parks, Culture & Community Services (PCCS) Division staff. GAC strives to further the aims of the PCCS Division in sustaining and enhancing local community recreational development and building community pride through involvement in community services.
- Work with municipal staff by providing advice and recommendations on the operations of the Gleneagles Community Centre and satellite facilities
- Work with municipal staff in developing policies to provide for effective recreation service delivery at Gleneagles Community Centre and satellite facilities.
- Provide input, advocacy, and advice on recreation programs and services related to Gleneagles Community Centre, including satellite facilities.
- Function as a vehicle for communication and community development to ensure that community recreation services are meeting the western community’s needs.
- Assist in community fundraising initiatives if they arise as well as provide a community link to business associations, resident associations, and school partnerships in an effort to ensure full involvement in the Community Centre.
Courtney Campbell-Leveck, Bonnie Dame, Mitchell Davis, Geoff Jopson, Channes Kwando, Mary Macdonald, Mahsa Mohajerani, Omer Nitsan, Smita Patel, Greg Russell, Constance Shaw, Julie Wang, and Sean Whittall.