Share your input on the principles of the Official Community Plan
The current Official Community Plan (OCP) was adopted in 2004 and the District is reviewing and refreshing it and we want to hear from you.
In 2017 there will be a range of different engagement opportunities covering a variety of policy topics and area planning studies.
- We want to know the community’s objectives that should guide an updated plan
- We want to capture 10 years of citizen working group input in a refreshed OCP policy
- We want to work with the community on new local plans for areas experiencing change
All of these elements will come together to form a revised Official Community Plan.
We want to hear from you: Take the survey
To start, we would like to know what principles should guide the plan. Please take a moment to review the principles of the current OCP and let us know if they are the right ones for the future.
How to give feedback
Visit westvancouverITE.ca to provide your input online, or pick up a paper survey at one of these community facilities:
- West Vancouver Municipal Hall, 750 17th Street
- West Vancouver Community Centre/Aquatic Centre, 2121 Marine Drive
- Seniors’ Activity Centre, 695 21st Street
- Gleneagles Community Centre, 6262 Marine Drive
Deadline to return your completed survey is Monday, March 20, 2017, at noon.
For more information about the OCP, visit: