You may download a PDF version of the West Vancouver Utility Map, showing the District's drainage, sanitary and water systems.
These maps are updated annually, most recently in March 2018. To view the most up-to-date information please always use the online WestMap (GIS) service.
To download the Utility Map please:
- Save the Utilities Map (100Mb) on your computer
- Find the Utilities Map file (usually in the Downloads folder)
- Right-click on the file and select Extract All
- Save the map files to a folder of your choosing
- Go to the folder and open the UtilityMapIndex.PDF file
This will open a grid map of the District. Select any square for which you wish to see the utilities. If you select a square with no utilities, no map will be shown.