You may download a PDF version of the West Vancouver Legal Map, showing the property lines and dimensions within the District.
These maps are updated annually, most recently in June 2020. To view the most up-to-date information please always use the online WestMAP (GIS) service.
To download the Legal Map please:
- Save the Legal Map (30Mb) on your computer
- Find the Legal Map file (usually in the Downloads folder)
- Right-click on the file and select Extract All
- Save the map files to a folder of your choosing
- Go to the folder and open the LegalMapIndex.PDF file
This will open a grid map of the District. Select any square for which you wish to see the properties. If you select a square with no properties then no map will be shown.