The Finance Committee is a standing committee of Council with a mandate to assist Council in fulfilling its oversight responsibilities by reviewing and providing feedback on the accounting, financial reporting, asset management and investment management activities of the District of West Vancouver.
The primary functions of the committee are:
- review the Five-Year Financial Plan
- review the quarterly financial reports, including reserve funds
- review financial risk management framework
- oversee the Endowment Fund
- oversee the investment program and performance
- review and make recommendations to Council regarding financial policy
- review and make recommendations to Council on fees, charges, and other potential sources of revenue
Councillors Wong (Chair), Gambioli and Thompson
James Boyd, Janine Guenther, and John Robertson
Isabel Gordon, Director of Financial Services
Date: Wednesday, February 17
Time: 1–2:30 p.m.
Location: Electronic meeting via Webex
The Provincial Health Officer prohibits members of the public from attending in person to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Members of the public who wish to listen and provide input are encouraged to attend virtually via Webex.
Click the link below, enter your name, email address, and event password, then click "Join Now". Note: Only click "join by browser" if you do not plan on using your microphone.
Password: westvan (Note: The password may auto-populate without you needing to fill it in.)
Number: 146 596 3512 (Note: The number can be used instead of the link to join the meeting at westvancouver.webex.com)