The Finance Committee is a standing committee of Council and collaborates with staff in reviewing a broad range of financial policy and process issues.
Provides high-level coordination to the annual budget process:
- Reviews interim financial reports
- Reviews performance management metrics
- Advances selected financial issues from the Fiscal Sustainability Task Force report
- Advances selected issues identified in the Strategic Plan
- Advances issues of financial sustainability generally
- Advances an entrepreneurial approach generally
- Achieves implementation of GFOA best practices
Councillors Cameron (Chair), Gambioli and Wong
David Ayriss, Jim MacCallum and Janine Guenther
Isabel Gordon, Director of Financial Services
Leah Arthur, Committee Clerk
Date: Tuesday, March 5
Time: 5:30 p.m.
Location: Municipal Hall, Main Floor Conference Room – North, 750 17th Street