The Finance Committee is a standing committee of Council with a mandate to assist Council in fulfilling its oversight responsibilities by reviewing and providing feedback on the accounting, financial reporting, asset management and investment management activities of the District of West Vancouver.
The primary functions of the committee are:
- review the Five-Year Financial Plan
- review the quarterly financial reports, including reserve funds
- review financial risk management framework
- oversee the Endowment Fund
- oversee the investment program and performance
- review and make recommendations to Council regarding financial policy
- review and make recommendations to Council on fees, charges, and other potential sources of revenue
Councillors Wong (Chair), Gambioli and Thompson
David Ayriss, Jim MacCallum and Janine Guenther
Isabel Gordon, Director of Financial Services
Date: Wednesday, March 11
Time: 5:30–7 p.m.
Location: Municipal Hall, Raven Room, 750 17th Street