The Finance Committee is a standing committee of Council and collaborates with staff in reviewing a broad range of financial policy and process issues.
Provides high-level coordination to the annual budget process:
- Reviews interim financial reports
- Reviews performance management metrics
- Advances selected financial issues from the Fiscal Sustainability Task Force report
- Advances selected issues identified in the Strategic Plan
- Advances issues of financial sustainability generally
- Advances an entrepreneurial approach generally
- Achieves implementation of GFOA best practices
Councillor Craig Cameron, Councillor Christine Cassidy and Councillor Peter Lambur.
David Ayriss, Jim MacCallum and Janine Guenther
Isabel Gordon, Director of Financial Services
Leah Arthur, Executive Assistant
Date: Tuesday, May 22
Time: 5–6:30 p.m.
Location: Main Floor Conference Room - North, Municipal Hall, 750 17th Street