Arts & Culture Advisory Committee
The purpose of the Arts & Culture Advisory Committee (ACAC) is to advise Council on the implementation of the West Vancouver Arts & Culture Strategy (2018–2023) and provide general oversight on arts and culture in the District of West Vancouver, taking into consideration the programming, physical administrative/governance, capital and operating funding, and ongoing operational aspects.
- provide guidance to staff and Council on areas of general oversight on arts and culture in West Vancouver
- advise and assist staff with prioritizing arts and culture strategies and incorporating them into annual divisional work plans
- work in conjunction with staff to oversee subcommittees formed to focus on specific strategies and review findings and recommendations
- provide input on the implementation of the West Vancouver Arts & Culture Strategy (2018–2023)
- review and comment on matters pertaining to the ACAC’s purpose as referred by staff or Council
Normally, two-year terms to a maximum of six years, with a one-year term for appointees from Council.
Joanna Baxter, Patricia Bowles, Richard Finley, Bruce Milley, Eden Oram-Killas, Kim Rosin, Scott Swan, and Sharon Tsangarakis.
Doti Niedermayer, Senior Manager, Cultural Services